Like many, you may find the interior of your vehicle littered with everything from straw wrappers to Cheerios and much more.
Cleaning the interior of your vehicle may sound like a challenge, but with the right approach and a little bit of time you can make it look as good as new in no time at all.
Five Tips for Success
1. Use a vacuum cleaner. If you are serious about cleaning the interior of your vehicle, you need a vacuum that can get into hard to reach places. With this tool alone it will not be long before you are impressed with the results.
2. Clean and condition the seats. No matter if you have cloth or leather seats, there are products that can help you achieve a “close to new” appearance.
3. Deep clean the carpet. You may soon find that some carpet stains are too deep for a vacuum and water to handle. In this case, you should scrub the carpet using a deep cleaner.
4. Wash the windows. Over time, handprints and debris can make windows look a mess. Fortunately, with Windex and a couple paper towels you can solve this problem within a matter of minutes.
5. Kill bad odors. Is there anything worse than a car with a strong odor? Bring back that new car smell by killing any bad odors that may be lingering.
With these five tips guiding you, it will not be long before the interior of your car is looking, feeling, and smelling as good as new. There may be times when it makes sense to hire a professional to clean the interior of your vehicle, but don’t overlook the fact that you can also do this on your own. If you do need professional help, we offer this service at an affordable price.
If you find anything along the way that needs repaired, contact FAR to setup an appointment.