While hybrid vehicles have become quite popular within the past few years, there is still hesitation from consumers about the price of these eco-friendly automobiles. Lots of luxury automobile manufactures offer hybrid options in their vehicle fleet; several mid-price lines are now offering the same amenities! In order to assist you in your pre-purchase planning, Fairfax Auto Repair has created a list of 10 hybrid models for under $30,000.
1. 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: price $29,760. With a four-cylinder engine, electric motor and six-speed automatic transmission the Sonata Hybrid delivers good power and a comfortable ride. This vehicle gets 36/40-mpg city/highway, which isn’t terrible, but there are more fuel-efficient options.
2. 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid: price $26,712. Noted for its strong hybrid performance and large cabin, the Camry Hybrid* *possesses a four-cylinder engine, electric motor and electronically-controlled continuously variable transmission (ECVT). For its price, and its 43/39-city/highway-gas rating, the base Camry Hybrid makes a very reasonable choice for a car.
3. 2013 Toyota Prius c: price $23,264. The Toyota Prius c has impressive gas mileage and easy-to-use tech features, making it an excellent commuter car. While many drivers may not be as impressed with its lack of power, it makes up for this with its strong handling, Excellent fuel economy ratings and above average safety and reliability scores. FAR offers Toyota Pruis Technical Training, call us to find out more.
4. 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid: price $26,510. The Honda Civic is one of America’s favorite cars, and the 2013 Civic Hybrid is no different. This top ranked compact car comes standard with a back-up rearview camera, Bluetooth and a USB port.
5. 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid: price $26,781: As a part of Ford’s commitment to lead the automotive industry in environmentally safe automobiles, the 2013 Ford Fusion has been ranked in the top of its class among hybrids. Its 40-mpg fuel economy, strong performance, roomy interior, and safety ratings make this the perfect sedan-hybrid vehicle. Subscribe to our blog to find out more info about purchasing or owning a hybrid vehicle, and call us for any questions or tips on maintaining your fuel efficiency!