As the seasons change, so does the type of wear and tear your vehicle may endure.
From the engine to the exhaust system, various parts of your vehicle respond differently to temperature changes, and therefore, behave differently. European cars can be especially sensitive, so drivers should plan routine maintenance checks with each change of season.
European cars require expertise from car care professionals who are experienced with each brand. Highly specialized repair shops have technicians eho are familiar with specialized technology requires to diagnose these European vehicles. Further, technicians need to be highly experienced with day to day working experience on the vehicles.
When it comes to European car care, it is imperative to adhere to the regular maintenance schedule to maximize performance and ensure longevity. This regular maintenance can minimize the chance that expensive or serious issues arise. Plus, staying on top of every sound or sight that looks suspicious can save thousands in repairs.
At Fairfax Auto Repair, customers have come to rely on our certified, trustworthy car repair service for most makes and models including Acura, Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus and Volkswagen. Whether it is a minor tune up or a major overhaul, our skilled technicians cutting edge technology to diagnose and deliver solutions, saving you time and money. European cars are built to stand the test of time and miles. The warranties are so extensive that you may not have to worry for some time. However, the regular service checks should be mandatory to keep your car working the way you expect.
Here are a few other considerations for taking good care of your European vehicle in the Fall:
- Rotate your tires to ensure that they wear evenly
- Check tire pressure and wheel alignment to extend the life of your tires
- Change the oil as scheduled to maximize vehicle performance
- Check all fluid levels including engine oil, transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid and power steering fluid. Although some vehicles can go for many thousands of miles without changing fluids, you should routinely check according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Listen to your brakes and pay attention to anything that seems out of place. Brake repair can get expensive if not addressed in a timely manner.
- Wash and wax your car regularly to remove dirt and grime.
Need a tune up or a repair? Give Fairfax Auto Repair a call at 703-263-8159 to schedule your appointment.